Private Company Registration
Why Register? ▼
- Prove your Corporate Social Responsibility in one sustainability certificate.
- Increase sales by proving your sustainability credentials.
- Enhance employee engagement, retention and recruitment marketing efforts.
- Makes clear to customers and employees the contribution your company makes to UN Sustainable Development objectives.
- Independent certification for your customer sustainability requirements.
- Benchmark your sustainability performance against 15,000+ other companies and your peers.
- Enhance brand image and delivers sustainability insights.
- Independent certification for ESG fund managers.
- Reach growing sustainable and impact investment community.
What do these certificates mean? ▼
| Involvement in Basic Needs
| Involvement in Controversial Industries
| Additional Sustainability Criteria Met
Additional Sustainability Criteria:
- Company CEO base salary including allowances are not more than 30x the median wage in the country in which the company is headquartered.
- The company paid 10% or more of its gross profit in tax in the company’s last financial year in each location where the company operated.
- Company has no more than 2 corporate violations or fines in the past 5 years.
- Company has no more than 2 environmental violations or fines in the past 5 years.
- Company has equal pay between genders within the same positions.
Registration Process ▼
* Note that community groups and not-for-profit organisations can join at a cost of $1,000 or 1% of CEO pay, whichever is higher.
- Book an appointment and prequalify.
- Order a full sustainability evaluation.
- Process of independent verification and authentication by Sustainable Platform of the information provided.
- Receive certificate and Sustainable Platform listing and media kit.
Registration Form ▼
* indicates required fields